Monday 28 April 2014

Pole Dancers want nice skin too!

Since I started pole dancing over a year ago I've found myself plagued by a common pole dancers problem. Dry skin. You see, for those of you who aren't pole dancers, you can't put cream on your skin if you're going to pole that day. Even if you put it on in the morning and you're poling at night, you'll still be greasy.

But I have found the solution, pole dancers everywhere, throw your hands up in celebration because there is now a products that will keep your skin moisturised so that you don't look dry and flakey without the grease.


Nivea Skin Conditioner sounds a little too good to be true, but it does work! I've been using it for about a week and my skin doesn't look dry and flakey anymore. I use it on pole days and it doesn't make my skin greasy so sticking to the pole isn't a problem.

If you haven't seen the ads, it works exactly the same as hair conditioner. Once you've washed your skin, the same way you would with shampoo, you then apply the conditioner. Leave it on for about a minute and rinse off and out you get. No stickiness and it smells nice too.

And for anyone who doesn't do pole, this product is just as awesome because it means that:
1. you don't have to spend 30 minutes moistening and
2. You can put your clothes on without it feeling like they're sticking to you.

With winter coming this means that stockings and jeans won't be such a hassle if you put cream on.

So whether you just was easy to use moisturiser or you want to solve the annoying pole problem of dry skin, the Nivea Skin Conditioner gets a big LivingLovingLifestyle thumbs up from me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment